Triberr or Just Retweet – The Pros and cons of each when sharing your content via social media channels
I’ve been using both content distribution networks for about a year now and can’t decide which the best is for me. One day I think Triberr, the next time I think JustRetweet. I thought I’d share my thoughts on them and then you decide yourself which is best for you to use. They both not only share on Twitter now but also on Facebook and more!
- Triberr takes time to learn
- Not all your tribemates will be relevant to your business or blog
- You may get overwhelmed with your feed
- You have to set up your blog settings carefully and check on them periodically
- You do generate more visits to your blog or website- great post titles help
- Dino Dogan (one of the co-founders) is awesome – he’s always there if you have a question (please don’t take advantage of him either though, I don’t know how he does it all)
- You easily can do it from your mobile phone
- Triberr introduces you to more bloggers
- You can also integrate Facebook, Linkedin, Google+ and Stumble Upon
Just Retweet Cons
- Not as many people in the content share app as there are on Triberr
- Not always the freshest content to share on Just-Retweet
Just Retweet Pros
- It’s Easy
- Ms. Ileane is on staff and is also awesome – she will answer you too!
- No hard set up or feeds to worry about
- You can share old stuff not just the latest
- You can jump in whenever and not have to be consistent
- You can also integrate Facebook and Google+
The key, I believe, is to craft great titles so that others will take an interest and share them across either of these content distribution networks. Great titles will also help with organic shares too, right? I also believe you should check out the links before you share. Unless you know a blogger very well and trust them I would check the links.
These are some bloggers I trust across these content distribution platforms
I found a few on Just Retweet going to sales pitches, are you kidding me? Others that were broken links, oh no! (Same on Triberr too, but not as many.) To have success with Triberr, I’ve found that you need to belong to at least 5 tribes (I am at 17 now); the more the merrier, right? You can be selective on whose stuff you will share, just remember that, it’s up to you! Not every post is worthy of a share. Get over it and move on.
So if you want something simple, JustRetweet wins, if you want a powerhouse of shares, Triberr it is. I’m sure both are still evolving and if you’re like me, you may use both until you can clearly decide which one really works better for your individual needs and goals. Try not to overdo it if you use both. You may turn some people off in your social streams if you do. Experiment – and if you notice some unfollows, slow the pace down. It all depends on how many followers you have. I find the more you have, the more you can share and not lose followers.